Accelerate your LTE product roadmapWith Amari LTE 100 software suite, you can add 4G support to your existing wireless solutions in a matter of days. Without heavy investment, you can remain on the top of 3GPP releases and make sure your customer can benefit of them.
Simulate 500 UEs on air with one PCSimulation of UEs have never been so easy and accessible with Amari UE 100. You can define and execute your own scenario over the air to test your network. Overloading your network infriastructures before your customers do is simply your insurance for a best service quality.
Learning LTE has never been so easy!Amarisoft LTE 100 is a very affordable LTE Base Station and Core Network running on a PC. It accelerates R&D process in LTE technology, bringing an LTE base station on your desk for one tenth of the price of what existed before. Small to medium companies can now test 4G UEs with low investment. One can also build 4G demo or trial networks anywhere in the world.
Order it now...Setup your LTE network today. Amari LTE 100 is available to order. Enjoy the flexibility of this fully software-based eNodeB. You will appreciate the ability to tune settings to match the exact configuration you need.
Amari UE 100
Telecom operator, telecom vendor, base station manufacturers and Core Network editors
Stress your system by simulating hundreds of UEs, over the air, with a single PC.
LTE UE simulator Features
- Simulate a large number of UEs sharing the same spectrum.
- LTE Release 8 support with features up to Release 13.
- Bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz.
- MIMO DL support.
- MBMS support.
- Category M1 support.
- Category NB1 (NB-IoT) support with multi-tone and multi-DRB.
- Includes PHY, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC and NAS layers.
- IP traffic simulator (ping, constant bitrate UDP, HTTP).
- Remote API based on Websocket and JSON.
- Works with a non-dedicated radio interface such as the Ettus USRP N210.
|» Contact form to order|
Does this program run in user space? Do we need to install a real time patch (e.g. RTAI) to Fedora 17?Yes it works in user space. No necessary real time patch.
What are your License Terms?Please click here for more information