Technology › Full Specification
- Simulate a large number of UEs sharing the same spectrum
- LTE Release 8 support with features up to Release 14
- FDD/TDD support
- Multi-UE channel simulator
- Bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz.
- MIMO DL support.
- MBMS support.
- Category M1 support.
- NB-IoT support (category NB1/NB2) with multi-tone and multi-DRB support.
- Support of all ciphering and integrity protection algorithms including ZUC.
- eDRX support.
- Includes PHY, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC and NAS layers.
- IP traffic simulator (ping, constant bitrate UDP, HTTP).
- Access to external programs such as iPerf in tunnel interface mode with IPv6 support and automatic DNS configuration.
- C radio API to integrate any radio device
- Compatible with various SDR platforms and high power RRHs.
- Configurable logging system for all channels with built-in text decoders
- Plots for QAM constellations and channel response
- Command line monitor
- Remote API based on Websocket and JSON
- Web interface for scenario creation