Covering a sporting event or building a mission critical solution for public safety or tactical applications has never been that easy.
Amarisoft LTE software suite is a perfect fit for a stand-alone LTE System.
- Flexible Installation: can work in stand-alone mode with local EPC in case of natural disaster or connected to the Internet.
- Frequency Agnostic: Support of all FDD and TDD frequency bands even non standard ones allowing to deploy custom frequencies.
- Fast Deployment:
- Amarisoft EPC provides the functionality of a single MME with built-in SGW, PGW and HSS. Its light architecture englobing four network elements within a single entity shortens the time to deploy a LTE system.
- Amarisoft eNodeB drastically reduces the deployment time of LTE base station thanks to its pure software architecture. A commodity x86 machine is the only thing you need to run your base station.
- High Performance: supporting hundreds of UEs and multiple cells as well as carrier aggregation with 5 carriers in downlink and 3 carriers in uplink
- Easy Configuration: default configurations available for standard LTE cell.
- Flexible RF choice: Compatible with various RRH (CPRI, Ethernet, USB)
- Hardware agnostic: runs on top of Linux and standard computer
- Easy integration with IP services using Linux
- Small footprint
For more technical details, check our software specifications.
If you are looking for a full integrated PMR solution, please refer to our partners.