Technology › Full Specification
AMF, AUSF, SMF, UPF
- Implements one 5GC with built-in AMF, AUSF, SMF, UPF.
- Supports several gNodeBs with standard NG interface (NGAP and GTP-U protocols).
- NAS integrity check and encryption using the AES, Snow3G and ZUC algorithms. Ciphering support is now subject to export rules for your country.
- Support of USIM cards using the XOR, Milenage or TUAK 5G-AKA authentication algorithm.
- Handling of UE procedures: registration, authentication, security configuration, deregistration, service access, radio bearer establishment, paging.
- Multi PDU sessions support and built-in dynamic QoS flow setup for easy VoNR/IMS
- Transparent access to the IP network (no external UPF is necessary).
- Configurable access point name, IP range, DNS and QoS flows.
- IPv4, IPv4v6, IPv6 and unstructured PDUs support.
- Configurable logging system for all channels with built-in text decoders.
- Remote API using WebSocket.
- Command line monitor.
- Supports several IMS servers with Rx interface.
- User management via internal database without any external HSS.
- Support of broadcast and multicast PDU session options.
- Support sending of Public Warning System messages (ETWS/CMAS).
- Support of N12 interface with external AUSF.
- Support of N8 interface with external UDM.
- Support of N17 interface with external 5G-EIR.
- Support of N50 interface with external CBC.
- Support of network slicing.
- Implements P-CSCF with built-in I-CSCF, S-CSCF and HSS
- Support of SIP protocol
- Support of MD5, AKAv1 and AKAv2 authentication
- Support of ISIM cards using the XOR, Milenage or TUAK authentication algorithm
- Support of IPSec (ESP/transport, all algorithms)
- Support of voice and video calls between UEs
- Support of voice and video echo test
- Support of call hold
- Support of emergency call
- Support of SMS (GSM 3.40) using SIP MESSAGE and SMS over SG
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Support of Rx interface for QoS
- User management via internal database or with Cx interface to use external HSS
- Command line monitor
- Remote API using WebSocket