Cost Effective Software Based LTE Network Ready to be Deployed on the Field
- Same stack during the whole life cycle: new feature testing, integration, deployment
- Easy integration with operator backend tools: WebSocket API allowing to send remote commands to eNodeB to ease integration.
- Flexible installation: eNodeB can be installed near antennas on a portable PC or in a data center to reduce costs.
- Flexible configuration: advanced parameters allowing to customize eNodeB configuration to tailor specific requirements.
- Hardware agnostic: runs on top of Linux and standard computer
- Flexible RF choice: Compatible with various RRH (CPRI, Ethernet, USB)
- High performance: supporting hundreds of UEs and multiple cells as well as carrier aggregation with 5 carriers in downlink and 3 carriers in uplink
- Frequency Agnostic: support of all FDD and TDD frequency bands even non standard ones allowing to deploy custom frequencies.
For more technical details, check our software specifications.