Tests & Measurements
LTE Call Box Packaged in a Plug and Play Integrated PC or Available as Software Bundle
- Logging and Measurements: selective logging and display of all layers of 3GPP LTE stack as well as useful graphs and analytic tools.
- Automatic Test Setup and Scripting: extensive WebSocket API allowing to send remote commands to eNodeB and EPC to ease test automation.
- Easy Configuration: example configurations are included in software release in JSON format.
- End to End Data Testing: running on top of standard Linux in user space mode allows easy integration with IP services and using of native Linux tools for throughput testing.
- Channel Simulation: Simulation of different DL channel types as per 3GPP models specified in 36101 specification.
- Test Features: Allowing to override the nominal protocol behavior to simulate error cases.
- High performance: supporting hundreds of UEs and multiple cells as well as carrier aggregation with 5 carriers in downlink and 3 carriers in uplink
- Frequency Agnostic: support of all FDD and TDD frequency bands even non standard ones allowing to deploy custom frequencies.
- Early Access to 3GPP Features: Early support of 3GPP features allows rapid validation of features under development.
For more technical details, check our software specifications.
Test your LTE compatible device
- Generate logs from all layers, from physical layer to IP level
- Test and check protocol procedures
- Test many advanced LTE features from CA to NB-IoT
- Interact in real time through our WebSocket API
- Display constellation and channel display
Use it as a LTE CallBox
- Do end to end data communication with your own servers
- Place VoLTE call with our IMS server
- Supports in both IETF and 3GPP modes
- Send SMS through over IMS or over NAS
- No need to be a 3GPP expert