Whether you want to run the LTE system on a generic x86 server, container or virtual machine, Amarisoft LTE solution is a perfect match.
Amarisoft LTE software suite is natively ready for Cloud.
- Fast Integration within Datacenter: Amari LTE 100 is a full software solution with no use of DSP, ASIC or FPGA. Its pure software architecture accelerates its integration in datacenters.
- V-RAN optimized Architecture: all software layers including PHY run on x86 architecture.
- Scalibility: network capacity can be increased as the network load increases. Deploying a new cell, adding a new eNodeB or changing the eNodeB configuration to support higher throughput is just a matter of minutes if the RF resource is already available. Baseband resources can be increased to match the traffic load as per demand.
- Business Agility: adding a new 3GPP feature is a matter of software upgrade allowing operators to gain in business agility and to accelerate upgrade cycle.
- Flexible RF choice: compatible with various RRH including Ethernet radio heads
- Easy Integration with IP Services: running on top of standard Linux in user mode eases integration with standard IP based services.
- High Performance: supporting hundreds of UEs and multiple cells as well as carrier aggregation with 5 carriers in downlink and 3 carriers in uplink
- Supported hardware architectures: X86 server, container and virtual machine
- Software architecture: Multi-core allowing the support of multiple cells within a single eNodeB instance ideal for Xeon servers
- Low footprint: < 100 MB of RAM per cell
For more technical details, check our software specifications.